Friday, 1 May 2009

He called me the 'Strange woman'


And I went, as on an adventure to have a drink with an older man. He was from Egypt and Greece and knew each move intimately-which he executed with unfailing grace.

he bought me wine, read the sorrow and strength from my eyes. Than his son came in, gave a knowing look and left.

He told me how there are two women inside of me- I listened


-the feather in the wind that rolls where the placid breeze may be headed

-the rock, too heavy with thought to be able to move.

the dick
thought he was Buddha.


and he knew of my past and present loves. He had been married five times, the first at 17 to a woman 12 years his elder. He had 4 children. I suppose there is something to be said of a man who has been loved by so many.

He groped me. i felt as though i was drunk when
he massaged my temples- told me I was a fool for running- told me I had to stop running from fun, from mistakes, from safe- told me to stop living in my imagination.


He told me to love more people and tell everyone I met that I loved
them and to make up my mind about who I wanted to be,
to make myself myself.


He told me I was a strange woman
filled with confusion in my eyes and trepidation in each step. he knew my desires and fears but knew also how supple my growing chest is and how sweet it would taste after one more glass of wine.


He knew I was elegant and caustic,
and he knew all this from my eyes.

He continued to tell me of Monaco and Egypt and Russian woman and women he loved and wished he had and when i go tired he massaged my temples and found a way for his hands to rest upon my soft shoulders under my pitifully dirty jumper

and he pulled me in harshly and close enough so I could feel his cock, erect, sticking into my thigh
like the sharp corner of a table.
and I excused myself because I only wanted to hear him
out, hear his stories on love and life and maybe even learn a little about letting go but not by sleeping with him.


So I did hold back or almost get seduced or almost put out and probably have gotten knocked up and have born this man a 5th child but at least I felt and thought for a little while. he gave me his number and

called me the strange woman.


that might be hard for someone to hear from a man who has been married 5 times and had many loves and lovers- but i am strongly fragile a bit predictable and yes
he called me the strange woman. but thats just me, im glad i know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment